Step 1 - Upload file & Map Fields
- Click on Choose file.
- And select your CSV file, make sure it is UTF-8 Formatted.
- Map your columns to the proper Zendesk fields.
- If you don't want to import a column, select Skip field.
- Once you've filled in on Zendesk Fields, click Next.
Step 2 - Preview results
- Preview all the rows.
- Check the first row, to see it actually is the same as your first row.
- Check the last row, to make sure all records are imported.
- Optionally check the number of users that will be imported.
- Click Next and wait for import process to finish.